Ongoing globalization, the availability of innovative technologies and rapidly changing market requirements are altering maritime supply chains. Making infrastructures and transport chains more flexible is one answer to these developments. CML supports its customers with market development trend studies and assists with strategic, futureoriented investment decisions.
• Data processing and statistical analyses of traffic volumes and transportation demand
• Simulation-based determination of traffic projections for strategic infrastructure development
• Cost-benefit analyses, infrastructure and technology assessments
• Use of planning tables for visually supported port and terminal planning
• Software applications for process modeling and logistics simulation