Future-oriented maritime services build on the intelligent use of comprehensive data on ship navigation and operation, weather, cargo and markets along maritime transport chains. In the Ship and Fleet Management Department, we use the enormous potential of this database and develop, pilot and implement digital solutions for fleet management, ship operation and maritime services for you. In doing so, we combine innovative model- and data-based methods such as mathematical optimization and machine learning with business management approaches to create suitable solutions for your tasks. Our many years of experience in shipping and maritime logistics enable us to find a quick answer to your problem.
- Use of ship handling simulators as test environments for innovative nautical technologies and processes
- Development and assessment of technologies for autonomous systems and nautical assistance systems
- Nautical safety analyses for planning approval purposes and port layout assessment
- Nautical risk analysis and maneuver optimization
- AIS-based data analyses of maritime transport and routing